We are firmly committed to protecting your privacy.
How we collect your personal information?
- We may collect the following personal information relating to you: You do not need to register to use the Site. However, if you voluntarily register with a Site or submit your personal information in order to receive information you may provide us your identity information and contact details (i.e., your first and last name, physical address, telephone number, e-mail address), professional details (professional title, seniority level, employer, department, your expertise, administrative assistant’s name or contact information), your marketing preferences, and other personal data that you may wish to share with us.
Why we need to collect your personal information
we use your personal information for various purposes, such as:
- provide you with the products, services, and information that you have requested;
- manage and maintain our relationship with you, including responding to an inquiry, question or comment made by you and providing you with other customer support;
- carry out analytics and market research and internal reporting to enable us to plan, develop and improve our Site, our products, services
To whom we give your personal information
We will not sell your personal information to anyone. However, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in the following instances:
- Business partners. We will disclose your personal information to our business partners if it is necessary for providing products and services to you, such as for certain software and related services.
- Other third parties with your consent. We may also share your personal information with other third parties when you separately consent to such sharing.
- We may need to disclose your personal information to a third party if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or the decision of a judicial authority, a public authority.
How long we retain your personal information
Your personal information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice in accordance with applicable laws, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements.
Controlling your personal information
If you would like to exercise your right to modify or remove your personal information from our database or request a copy of your personal information (to the extent these rights are provided by law), you can use any of the contact methods available in contact section
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change and update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any changes to our Privacy Notice will be posted on this page.